Have you ever wondered if anyone is reading the direct mail that you have spent time and money composing and sending? If you think about it, the purpose of mail is to get in front of the recipient's nose and be read, right? Just for the fun of it, I pulled a real "Dan Kennedy No BS Marketing" tactic. I grabbed a sales closing ratio report from my stack of papers and scribbled explanations all over it. Truthfully, it looked like a bunch of hen scratches and something the cat dragged in. I highlighted, circled, underlined, wrote in red and green alongside the ink and then scratched my phone number on it.
To date, this was the best mailer yet! I laughed when I had a voicemail yesterday when one business owner on the other side of the US said, "Alright, I fell for this piece of junk (although he used another word for junk). Tell me what you're all about."
What are you doing to your marketing to make it stand out from the rest so that your phone rings and business increases?
Susan
Winners Know Their Numbers!
No comments:
Post a Comment