At what point does a business owner start to feel a need to track? From those we talk with, most of them are spending right around $100,000 a year in advertising. Evidently that's the point that it "hurts" to spend without knowing where it's going. For myself, I'd rather know even before that point.
Often, once a person starts tracking and find out how simple and effective it can be with the proper systems in place, he wishes he had started earlier. It is a definite "revenue maker". The problem was that he didn't know how to track and, furthermore, didn't know WHAT to track.
This video is one that many have watched just to get a better idea of what goes into tracking; in other words, what do I need to know in order to increase revenues in my business? Where do I begin?
Enjoy the food for thought! I'd love some feedback, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment