People often ask what the difference is between a CRM and By The Numbers. It turned out to be rather entertaining because I had a few people in the other day who had asked that same question just before we went through presentation on lead, sales and marketing management. My response was, "Let me get back to that question."
We went through some scenarios where marketing has been adjusted in small ways to make huge differences in revenues. We went through reports showing how some sales reps are more "in tune" with certain radio audiences than others, thus are able to sell to them. We went through and examined numerous examples of how simple yet effective management and analytics most definitely will increase the bottom line.
After I finished the presentation, it was almost an afterthought to mention that, "Oh yes, I meant to mention that a CRM is included in this package." And then I posed the question back to the audience: What's the difference between By The Numbers and a CRM? The answer from my audience? "This is most definitely NOT a CRM, but what else can you call it?" Thus, the new acronym, CRMA: Customer Relationship Management with an Attitude or Customer Relationship Management Analytics, whichever suits you best. As for me, I like it real simple: It's a CRM on Steroids!
So, folks, my best advice for you today is to make sure that you are not just using a CRM, but rather that you have in your possession a real CRMA! It will make all the difference.
Winners Know Their Numbers!
I wish you much success!
Susan
P.S. Roofing business owners, you'll be especially interested in this site.
No comments:
Post a Comment