Wednesday, December 22, 2010

By The Numbers - Another Year Gone...And A New One Beginning!


As I write this it is only three days before Christmas and one day before I leave to Minnesota to celebrate with family and friends. Another year has passed, and By The Numbers has grown another year older (and wiser).

This has been a fun year for us in growing our company by helping others grow theirs. The most fun has been when we have been "the solution" for troubles other companies have had. I love taking on company sales and marketing troubles! Give them to me! What once was such a headache and often caused such stress and agony in a business owner's life has now become much easier and much less stressful. Each time we hear that story, we stand back on our heels and breathe another sigh, "Ah, life is good!"

When I think back over the year and think of those companies that have not instituted a lead, sales and marketing management system because they cannot afford it, I realize they have missed the message. If you spend money on advertising and have a sales team, you simply cannot afford to be without a tracking system. If you want to see more about this, go to my By The Numbers website and look at the little scenarios presented under the tab, How To Increase The Bottom Line.

As we close out another year, and go forward into a new year, take a good hard look at your numbers. Do you have an effective way to track your leads, sales and marketing?

Now is as good a time as any to start! We here at By The Numbers are ready to help you out with any of your questions concerning tracking your sales and marketing. You may reach me at 480-652-9212 or susan@neednumbers.com.

I wish each and every one of you a happy and peaceful Christmas and a prosperous, successful New Year!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment