Annual list
Hi Everyone!
It's that time of year again to compose the Favorite Books list! What started some years ago as just a thought has become a real fun annual list with lots of participation. In fact, I've had customers, friends, and family sending notes throughout the year that "this is a must-read" to add to book list.
If you have a favorite book that you have read this year and would like to share it with others, please email me at susan@neednumbers.com, and I'll compose a list of the top 100! This list should show up in your email then sometime before Christmas.
For those of you who have never participated in this before, we would love to read your favorites, too! There is no specific genre of book, but rather just a fun list of books that our readers have enjoyed for some reason or another, whether they be self-help, educational for life or business, or just plain and simple easy reading.
I wait to hear from you!
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment