Friday, April 8, 2011

By The Numbers - Counting on the Golf Course

Just for kicks on this overcast but beautiful Friday morning, I had to show you one of my favorite spots in Scottsdale...the 8th hole of Starfire Golf Club's King course! Every time I play at Starfire, I stop in this spot and look around to try take in the beauty.

What does this have to do with lead, sales & marketing tracking? Well, I am not tracking leads on the golf course, but I sure am counting the strokes. (And sometimes, on a bad day I might even say I got a lot of strokes for my money, and then walk away and wonder why I willingly play this game!)

Anyhow, here's a peek inside the life of some of us here at By The Numbers. Tracking numbers is our life in both business and at play.

No comments:

Post a Comment